Failure is the pillar of success

Some of the unsuccessful circuits in the early stage of SMPS learning

During the last five years of my venture in SMPS circuits, I had failed many hundred times trying to design successful SMPS circuits. Since I am not institutionally trained, most of my circuits were based on test and trial, taking help from books, internet, forums, application notes, datasheets, etc. Hundreds of hours of failure could not deter me from relentless pursuit to learn - rather, taking lessons from these failures, I moved forward. Now, I am somewhat confident that I learnt a little bit of SMPS and can venture in SMPS circuits confidently.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Using the TLP250 Isolated MOSFET Driver - Explanation and Example Circuits

Using the SG3525 PWM Controller - Explanation and Example: Circuit Diagram / Schematic of Push-Pull Converter

N-Channel MOSFET High-Side Drive: When, Why and How?