S.I & C.I ENGINE DEFINATION,What is SI and CI engine? What is the meaning of CI engine? Which engine is more efficient CI or SI? How does a CI engine work?

S.I & C.I ENGINE DEFINATION

     

 ** S.I Engine

                      S.I means spark ignition engine,and these engine are also called petrol engine, these type engine have a spark plug for sparking the air fuel mixture on cylinder,each cylinder have a one spark plug some engine have a two spark plug these engine name is (DTSI--DIGITAL TWIN SPARK IGNITION ENGINE) engine.
     *** Petrol engine are more smooth because petrol fuel ignition capability is too much high, easy to burn the air fuel mixture🙂


         MPFI-- Its a four cylinder MPFI engine.


**C.I engine


        C.I engine full form is Compressed ignition engine, and it is used in Diesel vehicle, it's work on "compressed air" and "pressurised fuel" for firing in each cylider., Compressed air and pressurised fuel use because dielsel ignition capability is low,this why it's need a turbo charger and EGR for pressurised air and fuel pump used for pressurised fuel and high pressure pipe line also,
  ** These engine are mostly used in commercial vehicle


 

  Compare between S.I and C.I engines

   

       1) S.I engine generate a Homogeneous mixture.
     But C.I engine generate a Heterogeneous mixture🙂
       2)S.I engine work on  sM.P.F.I system
           But C.I engine work on C.R.D.I system🙂
       3) S.I engine have plastic based common rail because fuel tempareture is cool
        But C.I engine have a metal based common rail is used because Diesel fuel is pressurised and high temparetured🙂know more about what is si and ci engine?

       4)S.I engine use in spark plug
          Where C.I engine use in Glow/ Heater plug🙂
      5)S.I engine have a Ignitor
         Where C.I engine have a Injector🙂

read more topic : car preiodetic maintenance
   
             

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Best way to fix SVN error "Could not start external diff program"

N-Channel MOSFET High-Side Drive: When, Why and How?

Using the TLP250 Isolated MOSFET Driver - Explanation and Example Circuits