Free Car Diagnosis || Car Diagnosis || Car Diagnosis Centre || Automobile School

Free Car Diagnosis || Car Diagnosis || Car Diagnosis Centre || Automobile school

Free Car Diagnosis || Car Diagnosis || Car Diagnosis Centre   Today I will discuused with you free car diagnosis process and car diagnosis process report problems and solutions     Today we see a car which are totally under the water because car was garrege on the building basement and more than 2 days are full rain on this region and more cars are totally water clogged or hydrostatic when this car was recoverd there have a lot's of problem on the car example's this car removed by approximately 20 litres of engine oil with water mixed  and car starting problem ,mirror not working properly,car lighting system totally closed any light does not illuminated car ac not working,audio system totally damaged because water are in the circuit,car theft determine module are totally rusted,car cluster meter are not working properly ,car junction box and car ECM are totally damaged    First Free Car Diagnosis, Car lighting system are checking I found the headlight bulb (HID)high intensity discharged and deeper or high beam bulb filament are cut so I replace the new one and car parking light not glowing so I checked the diagram as per manual and see the parking light relay not working, when we changed the relay then problem was gone    Second Free Car Diagnosis, Car ac not working , I checked the car ac wiring are ok but automatic AC have a module that's are not working  by systemically,so I swipe a module from another same model vehicle and problem was solved and I see rear AC system not working so I checked the blower motor,and I see the motor was locked by water,so I lubricant the motor and release by rusted areas but still motor are not working so I checked the wiring diagram and direct to the rear blower motor relay and this was working so I replace the relay because this relay was short by water     Third Free Car Diagnosis, Car center lock and theft determine system does not work, i checked the car lock and unlock by car door lock system and car remote lock unlock system both are not working,so  I checked the wiring diagram and see the door lock control or theft determine module are totally damaged by water this part are too rusted and door lock control actuator motor are locked this are not operated by door lock control switch so I swipe the door lock actuator from another Same model car and problem was solved   Free Car Diagnosis || Car Diagnosis || Car Diagnosis Centre  Add caption   Fourth Free Car Diagnosis,  Car mirror are not operate,  i see the car mirror does not operate the switch so checked the mirror side coupler voltage check and and found voltage was totally ok when I move the mirror from right and left side so I check the another same model mirror and check again by switch and this was work, so I replace the both side mirror because was both side are same   Free Car Diagnosis || Car Diagnosis || Car Diagnosis Centre    Fifth Free Car Diagnosis, Car engine knocking,  i feel the engine was knocking like fuel are not mixing with air properly like engine produce are rich mixture ,or lean mixture like engine was lac of igniation lag and automatically rpm high and low,  So I checked the diagnosis tool kit and found the DTC (Diagnosis trouble code) car injector driver was malfunctioning so I checked the injector driver, and I feel this part was heated onwards this reason injector does not inject fuel as per engine requirement so I swipe the Injector driver from another vehicle and problem was gone .    Read more: automobiletution.blogspot.com
Free Car Diagnosis || Car Diagnosis || Car Diagnosis Centre
Today I will discuused with you free car diagnosis process and car diagnosis process report problems and solutions 

Today we see a car which are totally under the water because car was garrege on the building basement and more than 2 days are full rain on this region and more cars are totally water clogged or hydrostatic when this car was recoverd there have a lot's of problem on the car.

example's this car removed by approximately 20 litres of engine oil with water mixed  and car starting problem ,mirror not working properly,car lighting system totally closed any light does not illuminated car ac not working,audio system totally damaged because water are in the circuit,car theft determine module are totally rusted,car cluster meter are not working properly ,car junction box and car ECM are totally damaged 


First Free Car Diagnosis,

Car lighting system are checking I found the headlight bulb (HID)high intensity discharged and deeper or high beam bulb filament are cut so I replace the new one and car parking light not glowing so I checked the diagram as per manual and see the parking light relay not working, when we changed the relay then problem was gone 


Second Free Car Diagnosis,

Car ac not working , I checked the car ac wiring are ok but automatic AC have a module that's are not working  by systemically,so I swipe a module from another same model vehicle and problem was solved and I see rear AC system not working so I checked the blower motor,and I see the motor was locked by water,so I lubricant the motor and release by rusted areas but still motor are not working so I checked the wiring diagram and direct to the rear blower motor relay and this was working so I replace the relay because this relay was short by water 

Third Free Car Diagnosis,

Car center lock and theft determine system does not work, i checked the car lock and unlock by car door lock system and car remote lock unlock system both are not working,so  I checked the wiring diagram and see the door lock control or theft determine module are totally damaged by water this part are too rusted and door lock control actuator motor are locked this are not operated by door lock control switch so I swipe the door lock actuator from another Same model car and problem was solved 
Free Car Diagnosis || Car Diagnosis || Car Diagnosis Centre
Add caption


Fourth Free Car Diagnosis,

 Car mirror are not operate,  i see the car mirror does not operate the switch so checked the mirror side coupler voltage check and and found voltage was totally ok when I move the mirror from right and left side so I check the another same model mirror and check again by switch and this was work, so I replace the both side mirror because was both side are same 
Free Car Diagnosis || Car Diagnosis || Car Diagnosis Centre
Free Car Diagnosis || Car Diagnosis || Car Diagnosis Centre

Fifth Free Car Diagnosis,

Car engine knocking,  i feel the engine was knocking like fuel are not mixing with air properly like engine produce are rich mixture ,or lean mixture like engine was lac of igniation lag and automatically rpm high and low,
So I checked the diagnosis tool kit and found the DTC (Diagnosis trouble code) car injector driver was malfunctioning so I checked the injector driver, and I feel this part was heated onwards this reason injector does not inject fuel as per engine requirement so I swipe the Injector driver from another vehicle and problem was gone .


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Using the TLP250 Isolated MOSFET Driver - Explanation and Example Circuits

Using the SG3525 PWM Controller - Explanation and Example: Circuit Diagram / Schematic of Push-Pull Converter

N-Channel MOSFET High-Side Drive: When, Why and How?